The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions upon the Users usage of the website www.atyati.com
- The term "Company" shall mean atyati technologies and all their subsidiaries and affiliates and the term "User" shall mean the User who is browsing the website www.atyati.com.
- The Company name and logo are trademarks which belong to and are owned by Company. These trademarks may not be used in any manner whatsoever without prior written consent from Company.
By using the Site, the User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by Company without any notice to the User:
- No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Company. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Company may monitor access to the Site.
- Company may terminate the User's access to the Site at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- Company makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Company shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Company may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including, its content or features.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Company harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Company disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. The User agrees that Company is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites.